Embark On a Catholic Pilgrimage to Rome, Florence & Assisi
Join us on a once in a lifetime pilgrimage to Rome, Florence & Assisi. Our all inclusive package and itinerary have been thoughtfully crafted to allow our guests to travel to Italy in the best way possible.
Please review the resources below and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us, we would love to speak with you!
Who Will Lead Your Tour
Your Italy pilgrimage will be led by an English speaking Christian tour leader. Our tour leaders are hand-selected by our expert team, so you receive nothing but the best care at the hands of our most trusted vendors.
Everything is Organized Truly is a dream come true, an experience of a lifetime. Our tour guide was excellent, the driver was very nice too. I joined this trip not knowing anybody, I found new friends… I highly recommend Glimmer Tours to all my family and friends. Very organized and very professional and the price is right.Ninfa
They are the best! They took care of us 100%. If you could go, don’t miss this amazing journey.Lucy
The value is exceptional! Our guide and driver were very friendly, knowledgeable, professional and very helpful. My wife and I knew we were in good hands. Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience.Arnel and Fe
Your Catholic Italy Tour Itinerary
Read the itinerary below to learn more about each destination and get an in-depth look into this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for a Catholic tour of Italy.
What to Expect
With Glimmer Tours, you can expect an all-inclusive itinerary that has been planned from end to end. You will be left with the freedom and peace of mind to fully relax and enjoy your trip. With our small group sizes, you will enjoy an intimate tour experience. Additionally, our long trip duration means you may enjoy the sites you visit at a more leisurely pace.
To ensure travelers enjoy the best possible experience, we always accommodate our guests in 4 star hotels. After a long day of travel and sightseeing, you can rest easy knowing you will be spending a relaxing evening in a reputable, highly-rated hotel.
- Easy online registration
- Payment plan options are available to all our guests at no additional cost
- Secure & encrypted online payment processing
- Your own online pilgrimage profile to track payments and receive trip announcements and important notifications
Important Pilgrimage Details
- Hotel accommodations - 8 nights in 4-star hotels
- Round-Trip Flights from Select Airports
- Luggage handling - 1 piece per person
- Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Air-conditioned motor coach transportation
- Tips to guide, driver, hotel & restaurant staff
- Led by English speaking Christian tour leader
- Airport transfers to and from your hotel
- Sightseeing and admission fees as per itinerary
- Telephone calls
- Hotel laundry and mini-bar services
- Beverages with Meals
- Seat assignment, upgrade or excess baggage fees
- Passport and visa costs (If Applicable).
- Credit/Debit card fees of 2.9%. (Online ACH & eCheck payments have no fees)
- Travel Insurance (optional but recommended)
WHAT TO BRING
- Walking shoes
- Hat & sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing according to the season
- Modest attire for visits to holy sites
- Journal for documenting your trip
- Camera or smartphone with a camera
- Bible, books or other reading materials
Each traveler will receive a full list of packing recommendations in their instructions booklet.
A Note From Our Planning Committee
The destinations and landmarks outlined in our Catholic Italy Itinerary are a sample of our previous tours. We aim to adhere to this plan as well as possible. However, please use this as an indication of events and not as a contract of events and places to be visited.